The delivery of business support with a focus on utilising digital technologies direct to businesses and through part and fully funded programmes with a mix of workshops, masterclasses, peer to peer learning and one to one coaching.
Working with entrepreneurs and their senior teams to develop a strategic approach to technological innovation in their businesses focused on delivering growth and increased profitability.
Creating and delivering a suite of proven, highly rated training programmes designed to build confidence in the specification and use of information and digital technology for staff working across all business sectors.
Managing the delivery of publicly funded business support programmes on behalf of organisations including Local Authorities, Local Enterprise Partnerships, Chambers of Commerce and large business consultancy groups.
Support currently being delivered
- Leeds City Region Enterprise Partnership – Strategic Business Growth Programme
- Liverpool City Region Integrated Business Support – Digital Business Support
- Greater Lincolnshire Local Enterprise Partnership – Digital Business Growth and Grant Programmes
- Manufacturing Growth Fund (North West)
- Screen Yorkshire
- Calderdale College for Greater Lincolnshire
Courses currently running
- Facebook for Business
- Email Marketing, Blogging & Utilising Client Data
- Social Media for Business
- Cyber Resilience & Protecting your Client Data
- Business Efficiencies using Cloud Computing & Applications
- Digital Marketing
- Paid Digital Marketing – on Google, Facebook & Twitter
- Creating Digital & Video Content for Marketing
- Attracting Website visitors – Better results with SEO
- Getting Started with Google Analytics – understanding data
- E-Commerce – Selling Online
- Twitter & LinkedIn for Business
- Barnsley Development Agency
- Creative Sheffield
- Greater Lincolnshire LEP with EMB
- Lincolnshire County Council
- Halton Council
- Sheffield City Region Growth Hub
- West Yorkshire Combined Authority with Winning Pitch