Mini Technology Blog – Dropboxcreative44
Is not only a cloud based data storage system but it’s a smart workspace for teams, tools and content to come together in one place.
There is a choice of packages and levels to suit all individual and business needs.
Choose the right option https://www.dropbox.com/plans?trigger=sem
For Individual users
- Basic – FOC , 1 user with 2GB of storage
- Plus – £9.58 per month 1 user with 2TB storage and 2GB file size transfer
- Professional – £19.99 per month, 1 user with 3TB storage and 100GB file size transfer
For Business/Team users
- Standard – £12.00 per month 3+ users, with 5TB storage and 2GB file size transfer
- Professional – £18.00 per month, 3+ users with unlimited storage and 100GB file size transfer
Access files anywhere
With Dropbox Basic, it’s easy to get to your files from multiple devices – computers, phones and tablets – for free:
- Windows and Mac: Install our desktop app, and everything in your account will appear in the Dropbox folder on your computer.
- Web: Sign in to dropbox.com to access everything you’ve stored on Dropbox from any browser – no software installation required.
- iOS and Android: Take your files on the go with our mobile app, and preview over 175 file types from anywhere.
Back up files
From photos and videos to presentations and tax paperwork, Dropbox Basic helps you keep all your most important – and irreplaceable – files safe:
- File sync: Back up anything by storing it in the Dropbox folder on your computer. And with our desktop and mobile apps, you can automatically upload photos and videos to Dropbox from your phone, camera or SD card.
- File recovery: Accidentally deleted a file from your Dropbox? No problem. You can easily restore anything you’ve deleted in the past 30 days from dropbox.com.
- Version history: If you ever change your mind, you can roll a file back to any version saved to Dropbox in the past 30 days.
Share and collaborate on files
Copying files over to a USB stick and “file too big to attach” errors are a thing of the past. Dropbox Basic makes it easy to securely send large files to anyone and collaborate easily on the files you share.
- Shared links: Easily create a link for any file in your Dropbox that you can paste into an email, chat or text. Recipients won’t need a Dropbox account – they can click the link to view and download the file.
- File previews: Anyone visiting your shared links can preview over 175 file types and add comments – no special software required.
- Seamless collaboration: It’s hard to keep track of important attachments in a crowded inbox. Dropbox makes it easy to connect and collaborate, whether you’re sharing files with a friend or working with a large team.
Access across all devices
Files in your Dropbox folder stay updated on every device linked to your account. Save something on your laptop, and it automatically syncs to your desktop computer, as well as your iOS, Android, Windows or Blackberry mobile devices.
Worry less about local hard disk constraints with Smart Sync. See all your files and team folders right from your desktop, and they take up virtually no space on your hard disk until you need them. Free up space easily by sending files to the cloud and you’ll still see them on your desktop.
Keep your work and personal files in their own spaces. Just connect your personal and work Dropbox accounts, and sensitive company information will be kept separate from your personal files. Access everything in one place, without the need to switch logins.
Version history and file recovery
We back up all your files and protect them with up to 180 days of version history and deletion recovery. Getting old versions or deleted files back is simple, and doesn’t even require help from the IT team.
Team Collaboration – Get more done every day with easy, secure sharing
- 2GB free storage for individual users
- Works across all platforms and all major operating systems
- A range of packages for individual and business
· Business packages may offer functions that you do not need or want