Mini Technology Blog – One Drivecreative44
One Drive is a file storage and synchronisation service developed by Microsoft that allows users to store files in the cloud, synchronise files across devices and share files.
It is offered as part of Microsoft Office 365 suite of applications or as a standalone purchase.
For business users it can be purchased without the applications for:
- £3.80 per month for the first 1TB of storage
- £7.50 per month for up to 5TB. storage
When buying with Office 365 prices range £7.90 – £9.40 per user per month depending on how much storage you require but this enables Office 365 to be installed on up to 5 devices per user.
This means you can install in onto your pc, laptop and phone at no extra charge
It is reasonably simple to set up and automatically synchronises files between your computer and the cloud based storage.
- Works well with Microsoft Office suite of applications
- Easy to configure
- Works across all devices including pcs, laptops and smart phones including Mac
- Not as easy to share with people outside the business